Wednesday, May 30, 2012

StyleFile: 001



FASHION  .  FASHION  .  FASHION



StyleFile will become my monthly compilation of fashion shots.
(Mostly) it will feature my fashionable friends or random people who will allow me to take pictures of what they are wearing or who they are wearing.
It will showcase different styles that (might) please you, inspire you or even annoy you.
You might agree or disagree with me.
It doesnt matter.

Fashion comes in different forms.

So here is my first entry for StyleFile.
Hope you'll enjoy it.


Karen Jo's jacket, dress and earings, Good Finds.




watch: Aldo

leather purse: Aldo

Abz' top and jeans, Folded and Hung

shoes: Zara

Yazmin top from HK and pants: Mango
shoes: CMG
DJ Katsy Lee


DJ/Model Mia Ayesa



Loving Life;
zoë

5 comments:

  1. You all look so glamorous!!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelan kaya ako magiging spotted dito. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love those pink boots!

    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fashion in PI is on the go... i missed partying!

    ReplyDelete