Friday, May 18, 2012

Rhinestone Eyes


FASHION  .  FASHION .  FASHION




This was taken at Labuan Island, Malaysia while we were waiting for our ride to Brunei. The weather was fine and the sun was gentle at 7 in the morning. As I stood in the middle of the parking lot, I can see thru my thrifted shades people whispering at each other and staring at me. It's a sign that they don' t normally see a person wearing bright colored top standing at this beautiful spot where am at. 





top: Bench, undershirt: Guess, pants: Mengqisi, cross necklace: Oxygen, scarf: gifted by my sister, shoes: Underground, watchstrap: Aldo


Bag I bought at a souvenir shop in Malaysia for around RM36.00 ($12.00) in a faux horse leather.





This was taken somewhere in the streets of Brunei.
Since my friends were busy having their money exchanged, I decided to cross the street and have my picture taken of course. I love my scarf gifted by my sister, it's stretchable. You can make put around your neck, wear it as a bandana, on your wrist, a belt or even a scarf on your bag!









Loving Life;
zoë 

2 comments:

  1. i've got a feeling that you like a handbag like that... there's a term for that scarf, it's called a "snoodie", coz it can be used as hood, scarf and even a mini poncho, also a turban. glad you liked it! I love your sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete