Friday, June 1, 2012

A Touch Of Pink


FASHION  .  FASHION  .  FASHION




JUNE!!!
It's my Birthmonth!
On the 13th, it will be a start of a new year!
So Happy New Year to me!!!
I am so excited to see what's in store for me.
I have few FAITH goals with me and Godwillingly, am gonna get it before another chapter of my life begins.

Anyway for this new post, I decided to go black and pink.
For me, these are two of the most attractive colors.
My outfit is a fuse of a Clubkid and a Rockstar.



jacket: SMdeptStore, shirt: Bangkok, scarf: Baguio, pants: Nanxuanfeng
ring: WOF, cuff: Brunei, dogtag: YRYS


Loving Life;
zoë

5 comments:

  1. Bongga jacket! It has a life. Jacket with dreadlocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! :) Love that style, its quite unique! :) Nice photos, best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is absolutely AMAZING!!! And I love the touches of pink! You look awesome!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love...awesome look! im following u now...

    Hope to c u on my blog.

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super love how you styled that jacket, that scarf has a million uses noh?! can you still move in those tight skinnies?

    ReplyDelete