Monday, March 5, 2012

Net on Nica, Green on Me

What Nica wore during the party is something interesting.
It was a play of different textures.

Nica is 3 months preggy.

Showing off some skin.

Shredded Leggings with Lace details

Shoes: Syrup


Me on the other hand just wanna play with the green.
I want green to pop out of the dark colors.
So busy taking pictures of other people I barely took picture of my own self. :(

Jacket: Vintage Ralph Lauren gifted by my sister, shirt: Mogao, pinstriped pants: unbranded, shoes: JRB Homme

watch: SM Accessories



Cheers!

We call each other "Love"


Lovin' Life;
zoë

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfits together, I was supposed to ask you fi you received the RL jacket...looks nice on you, its made of tweed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back! :)
    Wow, I like Nica's shredded tights combined with lace underneath. Really a lot of fun playing with textures. And I love green, its one of my fave colors <3
    Haha, that watch is so cool!


    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looks so cute together and love your outfits! Your watch is awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. U both look great, so funky and urban!:) Thank u for your comment on my blog, u're always welcome there!!
    Happy Friday!! kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing and ispiring collection of images!!! Well done!!!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, I've been following your sister's blog for a long time. Nice to meet you! And I've added your model requests to my super long list. Expect to see it...maybe several months from now haha!

    Anyway, wow, 3 months pregnant and wearing a cut out top? That girl has got some style. She looks great! And your pop of green there looks so hip with that turqoise t-shirt. You both obviously had a fun time!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete