FASHION . FASHION . FASHION
I love going to rave parties, it is where you can literally dance like no is watching you.
You can create your own dance steps, just go with the beat and let the music be your guide.
Since you will be dancing the night away, wearing something comfortable is very important.
This is where you should dress with style and function at the same time.
What I wore during Trance Energy may look simple but received a lot compliments because my accessories were glowing in the dark.
Here are my personal tips on how to dress at a Rave Party.
1. Wear your "dancing shoes"! - comfy shoes that will make you dance freely and blister-free the next day.
2. Wear something that may work night and day. Most of the time events may end soon as the sun rises. Something you can wear while having breakfast with your friends after 8 hours of dancing.
3. Wear something light or loose. Expect that you will be sweating one way or the other. So if you have a jacket (just like what am wearing for this post) or any other layer of clothing, make sure you can easily carry it to avoid hassle.
4. Wear something fun and interesting. What's a rave party without bright playful lights and black lights? So sport something neon (like my accessories), glittery and funky. You can go craaaaazy if you want to.
5. Wear your clothes with attitude! -cliche as may sound, but it has to be on the list. What's the use of wearing a fab outfit if you do not know how to carry it.
jeans: People Are People
neon bracelets: bazaar
photography: Elijah Venegas