Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TALI


TRAVEL  .  TRAVEL  .  TRAVEL


Before the rainy season kicks in, it's just perfect to visit the beach and get some...tan? 
Nah, I hate getting tan but my friends are so addicted to it. 
I mean, I love the beach but the sun burning my skin is a different story.
Our friend Dana invited us to spend a weekend at her lovely home located in Tali Beach, Nasugbu, Batangas.

The Beautiful Sunset


But before we reach the beach we had our stopover at The Boutique Bed and Breakfast and had our lunch in a restaurant called Hawaiian Bar-B-Que located at the hotel's dining area.

Its a must to try Bulalo if you are in Tagaytay.
But since am Pesce-pollotarian, I only have the tasty soup and crunchy vegetables.
Bulalo (Filipino Beef Marrow Soup)
The Famous Babyback Ribs
Buttered Shrimp
Spam Rice
Baked Cauliflower
Niko Fermin, Pamela Fermin, me, Shane Velasco, Karen Villalva  & Dana Montelibano

The restaurant is located in 45 Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Crossing East, Tagaytay City.
You will not miss it when you are there.

For inquiries and reservations:

Telephone number: 046-413-1798
Mobile number: 0927-363-2660
Website: www.theboutiquebnb.com/
Email: theboutique.bnb@gmail.com


After an hour drive we finally reached Tali Beach, and the rest is history.
Thank you Dana for this unforgettable weekend!

The Cliff House

My Sexy Ladies: Karen, Shane, Dana & Pam
Zo & Jo
Captured by Karen Villalva

Photos 1, 8, 9, 10 & 17 were taken by Pamela Villalva-Fermin


#lovinglife;
zoë

10 comments:

  1. love your pics! are amazing!!!!!!!! seriously!
    check out my blog too if you like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Weekend! Great photos, thanx for sharing :)

    http://www.lookwithattitude.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me think of home, the food top on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sunny and nice photos!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up in Manila but I've never been to Tali Beach! This looks like an amazing place and lovin' all the fun photos!

    I love all your swimsuits and the views you shared with us all look so amazing :)

    ♥,
    Jo
    http://www.Styleat30.com
    {style + travel}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so wonderful! What great pictures!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I just came across your blog and I love it!
    Would you like to follow each other on our social media? xx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures and delicious food! it must be lots of fun! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get daily suggestions and guides for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete